How to Avoid Autocorrect Mistakes in iOS

iphone
If you are typing some text on your iPhone and its Autocorrect keeps giving you bad suggestions, then this tip is for you. Yeah I know that iOS Autocorrect sucks but is beneficial at many points. But it keeps failing when you want it; weblog GigaOM has got a tip. 

When you type a word, which isn't present in your Phone dictionary; it pops up a suggestion. Not everytime it is right. So you can type an extra word at the end of the word and then quickly delete it up. Like taking an example  


If I was trying to the type the word "Apple" and I knew my iPhone would not recognize it, I would type "Applez" then delete the "z" off the end of it and then can just press space-bar without the phone trying to auto-correct me.


This is a far easier method than hitting the 'X' button again and again.  
You have read this article How to's with the title How to Avoid Autocorrect Mistakes in iOS. You can bookmark this page URL http://angryblackmf.blogspot.com/2012/07/how-to-avoid-autocorrect-mistakes-in-ios.html. Thanks!

No comment for "How to Avoid Autocorrect Mistakes in iOS"

Post a Comment